Do you like to travel? Want to see the continental United States, but on someone else’s dime? We have the perfect opportunity for YOU. Under the direction of the Field Manager and Foreman, this Installer position is responsible for working with the foreman on new construction jobsites.
- Installation of commercial sheet metal duct systems using a variety of equipment. Generate and process domestic purchase orders
- Installing various types of metal duct, including (round, spiral, rectangular).
- Installing hangers and all related hardware through corridors, confined spaces and other large passages
- Installing various types of units that vary in medium to large tonnage.
- Expected to be able to work lightly supervised at a fast pace
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of central air conditioning systems
- Ability to work well with a team
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to bend, climb lift heavy materials
- Self- motivated
- Valid Driver’s license is preferred
- Personal Day
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Company Paid
Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Qualified applicants may be eligible for up to a $1,000 sign-on bonus after successful completion of 90-day probationary period (conditions apply). All travel expenses paid for field work.
Ace Air Conditioning/Ace Electrical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace