Under the direction of the Service Manager, this Refrigeration and Service Tech position is responsible for the following;
- performing equipment sets
- condenser sets and preventative maintenance unassisted, without supervision;
- proper completion of all paperwork
- working with Service Manager in diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures and customer home comfort issues
- selecting the appropriate diagnostic and repair charges from the flat rate book per company policy
- maintaining required levels of truck stock items
- advising Service Manager or Service Dispatcher if the assigned project begins to fall behind average repair times
- working with Service Manager, Operations Manager and Service Dispatcher on ideas for reducing costs within the Service department.
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Two or more years of related HVAC, Refrigeration and service experience or equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
- EPA Certification
- Current Driver’s license that is in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen, take direction and follow through with assigned tasks
- Ability to work effectively with all staffing levels
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, organized, and able to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal Day
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Company Paid
Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Ace Air Conditioning/Ace Electrical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace