SAVE 10% OFF! All needed repairs
20+ Point Air Conditioning and Heating Inspection Cleanings Twice a Year
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Check compressor amperage
- Check condenser fan amperage
- Check and clean condensing coil
- Check contactor points
- Check defrost control board
- Check capacitors
- Check thermostat level and calibration
- Check air flow
- Check safety controls
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts
- Add algaecide tabs to drain pan
- Check temperature split at evaporative coil
- Check evaporative coil and fins
- Flush or clear drain line
- Check duct work for noticeable leaks
- Check system for presence of mold and debris in ducts
- Change or wash your filter
- Report any necessary improvements to you
- Brush clean evaporative coil, if accessible
- Disinfect evaporative coil with cleaners
ADDED BENEFITS OF THE CUSTOMER CARE PLANS!
- 7 days a week EMERGENCY SERVICE available!
- Become a priority customer and get preferentialtreatment over non-plan holders!
- Increases the life span of your unit!
- Improved efficiency of your equipment!
- Guaranteed to have less costly repairs!
- No service charges for maintenance related problems!
The total cost of the GOLD CUSTOMER CARE PLAN is $199.00 per year.
Each additional system at the same location is $169.00 more!
The PLATINUM CUSTOMER CARE PLAN is the most extensive and thorough plan offered at ACE! It is intended to be the finest care that an air conditioning system can receive. This service is not just a tune-up, but an equipment cleaning and disinfection on a continuous basis. This is to assure you that there will be no harmful molds breeding inside your equipment.
The SILVER CUSTOMER CARE PLAN is designed for those who have a tight budget. And for those people who know a good air conditioning service will pay for itself by lowering energy costs. This plan will also give you peace of mind that the cooling system will continue to operate at its best! This plan also keeps in mind that the quality of air you breath in is important, so we disinfect the inside coil to slow the growth of molds there also.