Under the direction of the Field Manager, this Traveling Commercial Service Tech position is responsible for the following;
- Assist Test and Balance and perform any punch related work to finalize project.
- Present at final inspections for projects started.
- Condenser sets and preventative maintenance unassisted, without supervision;
- Able to diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures.
- Advising Project Manager if the assigned project begins to fall behind average and/or times.
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Two or more years of related Commercial HVAC experience.
- EPA Certification
- Current Driver’s license that is in good standing.
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
- Ability to listen, take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with all staffing levels, local inspectors, and builders.
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, organized, and able to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision.
- Personal Day
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Company Paid
Salary: based on qualifications and experience.
Ace Air Conditioning/Ace Electrical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace