Under the direction of the Operations Manager, this entry-level administrative/clerical position is responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the service department.
- Answer multiple phone lines providing excellent customer service to every client.
- Screening calls to ensure they are transferred to the correct person.
- Call to confirm service calls scheduled for the following day.
- Follow up calls to customers from the following day.
- Follow up calls to change outs from the following week.
- Completing service tickets.
- Assisting other staff and making sure public office space is tidy.
- Scheduling new calls to service techs.
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Excellent customer service and administrative/clerical skills;
- Basic computer skills and operational knowledge of various office machines/equipment;
- Ability to answer and appropriately route incoming customer/client calls;
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to listen, take direction and follow through with assigned tasks;
- Ability to work effectively with all staffing levels.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday from 7:45a to 5p.
- Must be dependable and able to get to work on time.
- Personal Day
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Company Paid
Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Ace Air Conditioning/Ace Electrical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace